My Healing Balm has antibacterial qualities similar to Neosporin. This healing cream will form a layer on your skin protecting it while carrying the active ingredients to the affected area.
Ingredients: organic coconut oil and organic olive oil infused with dried organic comfrey and dried calendula, beeswax, and essential oils – tea tree, lavender, and lemon.
Antiseptic properties of the essential oils include:
- Tea tree oil: antibiotic, anti-fungal, antiviral, antibacterial
- Lavender: analgesic (pain relief), antibiotic, anti-fungal, antiviral, antibacterial
- Lemon: antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial
Benefits of dried herbs:
- Comfrey: stimulates cell growth and repairs while simultaneously depressing inflammation.
- Calendula: has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent, antifungal, antiviral, and immunostimulant properties making it useful for disinfecting and treating minor wounds.