I dislike snowball fights for many reasons…
- I’m a Mom and I know the usual outcome.
- I don’t like to get hit with a snowball on any part of my body.
- Someone always gets hurt.
- In the heat of the moment the boys don’t think about where their snowball is going to land if they miss the target.
- I don’t want a broken window in the middle of winter.
- I don’t like throwing of any kind of object.
- I have one boy who has an incredible throwing arm.
- Snow balls usually aren’t soft.
Two little boys against one big boy seemed almost even to me.
Robbie would fall down with every throw of Henry’s and
Henry would laugh so hard I thought he would fall over.
There was so much giggling how could I put a stop to that?